Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

All my dreams came true and it is exhausting.   Our little life we have built has been more stressful than usual the past couple of weeks/months.  I feel like I have several full time jobs.   The blog has been neglected a bit because between taxes, trying to buy our house, cleaning the house, my actual job, the boys, Easter, various birthdays, training for the half marathon and then trying to shower at some point something had to give a little bit.  Oh and apparently the family insists on being fed EVERYDAY and they want clean clothes.  Demanding little guys.       I am not complaining each one of these tasks I volunteered for and happily (most of the time) do... OK I am not a fan of doing our taxes.  I do not mind paying taxes just hate figuring it all out. 


    I learned something from this salad.  If you try to carry too much at once you will get cheese and lettuce on your phone.    Ohh  wait....  What I meant is that if you carry too much, something is going to get dropped.   In my case,  this salad and most of my housework.    


In between the busy.   We have managed to find the fun and pretty do not worry.   Here is some of the fun stuff you missed.....................


Guess who still gets and Easter basket from their Mom?  Peonies are my absolute favorite flower. 


I wouldlike  to introduce you to my "Happy Bird".  I bought her at lunch one day when I was having a particularly hard day that resulted in a couple of tears in my office.   I saw her,  loved her instantly, and decided my office needed her.   My interns named her Tiffany because she just so happens to be "Tiffany Blue".  I knew there was a reason she spoke to me.  


On one random Saturday,  the parents came and retrieved Jacob and we had a little time during the day with nothing planned.   I had some errands to run so we took Grady Baby on a little date.  This is him at Mashup Resturauant  in Rockford.  We went shopping, had lunch, dropped stuff at Goodwill and walked through a learning store.  It was sweet to have a little alone time with the Boozey Babers.



 He had a lot of fun running from us at the various stores. 



This picture makes be laugh !!!  We start our readers young in this house.  He looks like he is annoyed that I am disrupting his Go Dog Go story.  He most likely is.  



We made Smores with left over Easter Candy.  Peeps, Cadbury mini eggs, and a Hershey Kiss.  What the What!!  Delicious.




Nothing is better than getting a flower presented to you from your oldest son.  Even if he picked it from our yard :)))    

I am not fan of video games... but this is just too cute!  My boys playing Hockey together.


Ninja Sponge Bob WII ... Life is never dull.  Although I am frequently told how bored he is all. the. time.

So handsome.  Just before the egg hunt in his PJs.


 
This post is pretty random but so is my head.   Whenever I feel the pressure and the stress...  I have a little nudge from God reminding me to get some prespective.  My nudges come from getting wonderful news from my friends, a tulip from my child, a hug from my husband or sometimes even watching a super sad show on TV (Private Practice), to make me so grateful.   

He said Good Morning the other day with this.....  My van guys called it a SunBow because it looked like a rainbow but just with sunshine. 





Even when it is cloudy there is always sunshine peaking through.  You just have to look for it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh How I have missed your blog!! I love you, and for making me laugh literally out loud at my desk!! XOXO Love you!!

    ReplyDelete